The COVID-19 pandemic has affected different segments of people in India in different ways. The Government has extended the lockdown till 3rd May, and while it may be relatively easy for some of us to stay inside the safety of our homes by stocking up food, the poor, the daily wage laborers and the underprivileged are finding it difficult to find even a single meal a day. We should really appreciate the efforts and the support being extended by the Government and Non-Government entities in this regard, but despite several measures and support schemes, there are a lot of people who are still losing their lives due to hunger, lack of basic sanitation and safety measures.
The shortage in supply of masks and sanitizers is another glaring problem. We cannot hope to fight the virus without having proper resources, especially for our health care workers, ambulance drivers, sanitary workers, the policemen, and all those who are risking their lives every day for our sake.
About the challenge:
We at Goodclap believe that there is lot of scope for us to step in and extend this fight against the COVID-19 crisis on an individual level, and we are providing you the platform to do so.
The T-Citizen Fundraiser Challenge is a challenge for you at an individual level, and of course a challenge between all of you who think you have a responsibility towards the society. You can register yourself for this challenge and participate by raising funds for your cause. This cause may tend to donation of groceries, health care kits, sanitizers, masks, medicines, etc. for the ones who need them, or simply towards an NGO who are fighting this battle at large, or towards a relief care fund for the helpless.
So, you think you are ready for this challenge? Then please come forward and register with us. Don’t forget to go through the rules and guidelines below.
Rules and guidelines:
• You can raise funds towards your individual cause, or an NGO serving in Telangana, verified by Goodclap and T-SIG or for the Government.
• Simply register on www.goodclap.com and start a fundraiser(Goodclap can help you start a fundraiser). Start sharing the campaign link to your network see funds reflecting on the campaign. At the end of the challenge (one month from the date of start), Goodclap will release the funds directly towards your registered bank account.
• You can sit at home and create an impact! At no instance are you allowed to break the social distancing protocols and disobey the lockdown. Please note that this is healthy competition which aims at fighting this unprecedented crisis.
• Zero fees, and a 100% payout towards your cause. Yes, you read that right. The entire amount of funds that you raise will reach the beneficiary, with no transaction fee or any payment gateway fee.
Awards and recognition:
• Certificates of recognition from the Government for all you citizens who come forward and participate in this challenge, with different badges for the winners.
• Our celebrity associations can help appreciate the fundraisers and the ongoing challenge through their social media accounts because your efforts are no less than heroic.
To Participate fill in the below form and we will get in touch with you:
**Challenge Duration: 21st April 2020 to 3rd May 2020. **
Subscribe to Goodclap - Causes: Addressed, Talents: Nurtured, Innovations: Supported!
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox